Banking and finance
We provide banking advice in relation to transactional and strategic advisory work. We advise a wide range of borrowers, lenders, issuers, underwriters and other advisers in connection with debt finance and in respect of capital markets activity. Our personal approach enables us to add value to our clients through in-depth local market knowledge, our multi-disciplined expertise and our seamless ability and capacity where appropriate, to implement and manage international teams on cross-border projects efficiently and effectively.
- Advising Piraeus Bank regarding insolvency cases.
- Advising DSK Bank under frame agreement.
- Advising International Asset Bank regarding bank guarantees.
- Advising UBS Switzerland on conformity of banking agreements with Bulgarian legislation.
- Advising the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) in the process of the establishment and licensing of the Bulgarian Investment Bank (BIB). The firm has also advised EBRD on the sale of its shares in Bulgarian Investment Bank.