The contribution made by Ilian Beslemeshki, Partner at Georgiev, Todorov & Co., Lena Borislavova, LL. M. Harvard Law School and Monika Markova, LL. B. University of Manchester provides comparative analysis…
Georgiev, Todorov & Co. is hiring legal assistant.
– Provision of full secretarial support to lawyers including connection over the telephone, drafting and copying of documents, their arrangement in folders, sending mail by fax or email, organizing the dispatch via courier and other shipments, serving coffee and drinks;
– Creating and updating various databases;
– Coordination of assigned projects and the like;
– Overall organization of conferences, seminars, business trips;
– Making translations;
– Exercising control over the proper functioning of the communication and technical devices;
– Responsibility for storing of all kinds of details and information about the companies and the people that the lawyers work with;
– Excellent written and spoken English;
– Similar experience;
– Excellent computer skills (MS Office);
– Ability to make decisions and manage stressful situations;
– Co-ordination skills and teamwork;
– Loyalty, fidelity and effort;
– Start salary BGN 2 200 net + 13th and 14th salary, bonuses;
– Excellent working conditions in a modern and dynamic environment;
– Proper training;
– Work in a company with extensive international experience and contacts.
Please send your CV with a current photo to firstname.lastname@example.org until 1st of June 2018.
Only pre-approved candidates shall be invited to an interview!