– Students of law – fourth or fifth course of study or graduated the semesters;
– Fluent written and spoken English;
– Good academic performance – minimum average grade from semester exams – 5.50.
- Willingness to work and create professional skills;
- Excellent computer skills;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Good communication and negotiation skills;
- Strong organization skills and responsibility for fulfillment of the assigned tasks.
- Assisting lawyers in various cases;
- Phone and e-mail communications with clients;
- Participation in meetings;
- Drafting legal opinions;
- Technical preparation of current cases of the office;
What we offer:
– Opportunity for a long-term career and professional development in a well-established law firm;
– Excellent working conditions and financial incentives;
– Work with corporate domestic and foreign clients;
– Practice in a wide range of legal areas;
Please send a cover letter, CV and a copy of your student’s grade book to: firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 15th March 2019.
The eligible candidates shall be invited to an interview, including check of the level of knowledge of the English language and solving a case study corresponding to the level of knowledge gained in the University.
The information provided by the candidates is confidential and is protected by the Personal Data Protection Act.Georgiev, Todorov & Co Law Offices shall use it solely for the purposes of selection.