– Students of law – fourth or fifth course of study or graduated the semesters;
– Fluent written and spoken English;
– Good academic performance – minimum average grade from semester exams – 5.50.
- Willingness to work and create professional skills;
- Excellent computer skills;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Good communication and negotiation skills;
- Strong organization skills and responsibility for fulfillment of the assigned tasks.
- Assisting lawyers in various cases;
- Phone and e-mail communications with clients;
- Participation in meetings;
- Drafting legal opinions;
- Technical preparation of current cases of the office;
What we offer:
– Opportunity for a long-term career and professional development in a well-established law firm;
– Excellent working conditions and financial incentives;
– Work with corporate domestic and foreign clients;
– Practice in a wide range of legal areas;
*Working hours are in accordance with the curriculum and exams.
**The duration of the internship is 6 months and may be subject to an extension.
Please send a cover letter, CV and a copy of your student’s grade book to: firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 31.03.2021.
The eligible candidates shall be invited to an interview, including check of the level of knowledge of the English language and solving a case study corresponding to the level of knowledge gained in the University.
The information provided by the candidates is confidential and is protected by the Personal Data Protection Act. Georgiev, Todorov & Co. Law Offices shall use it solely for the purposes of selection.