Since the establishment of the law firm, the expert team of Georgiev, Todorov & Co. has been developing corporate law as one of its key areas, offering extensive and diverse legal advice. Our lawyers combine strategic thinking and excellent knowledge in the sector to ensure that client’s business is soundly and securely based.
Тhe law firm provides a unique combination of experience and resources, and a partnering approach that allows us to focus specifically on what our clients need. In addition to our legal expertise, our lawyers often fulfill the role of a business consultant, who works as part of an in-house team to provide a first rate service.
As a trusted legal advisor, with a strong market understanding, Georgiev, Todorov & Co. has been involved in a number of complex local and international projects in different industry sectors including pharmaceutical, transport, banking and finance, and telecommunications.
- Georgiev, Todorov & Co. provided legal assistance to the international pharmaceutical group RECORDATI S.p.A. in relation to the establishment of its trade representation office in Bulgaria. We advised the client further on an establishment procedure of its subsidiary in Bulgaria – Recordati Bulgaria. As the only legal adviser in Bulgaria, our lawyers work in a close relation with the whole Recordati Group (Romania, Italy,Ireland, etc.) regarding their overall activity on the Bulgarian market. Furthermore, we actively assist the client on a regular basis for drafting contracts for distribution of pharmaceutical products.
- The law firm provides legal consultancy to Experian Bulgaria with regard to implementing the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 according the overall activity of the company. For this purpose, our legal team prepared an in-depth compliance assessment (GAP analysis) on the legal, technical and organizational state of their business activity. We have developed the necessary policies, procedures and document templates for the client to ensure that the rights of the entities are exercised.
- Legal advice was also provided to On Clinic in relation to restructuring and transfer of shares.
- Our client Alliance Print is a Bulgarian leading printing house which has received many awards for high quality of its polygraph products. “Georgiev, Todorov & Co.” provides day-to-day legal advice, regarding drafting contracts for printing, cessions, guarantees, agreements, etc. Recently our law firm advised Alliance Print in relation to a contract with an international supplier of major importance for the client for improving their quality of printing products.
- For more than 10 years our firm provides high standard legal advice on corporate and commercial matters to one of the most reputable pharmaceutical companies worldwide – Roche Bulgaria, the Bulgarian subsidiary of Hoffmann-La Roche.
- Our lawyers have also been trusted from the Bulgarian Telecommunication Company (BTC) for more than a decade. Court representation of the company was provided on public procurement procedures, regulatory and corporate matters, as well as on competition law issues.
- Over the years Georgiev, Todorov & Co has advised Titan Sport EAD on the acquisition of the professional football club PFK CSKA EAD and Maxam CE Bulgaria on the acquisition of the business concerning manufacturing of industrial explosives for civil purposes of Expal Bulgaria. Both deals are high-value.