Since its establishment Georgiev, Todorov & Co. has been developing corporate law as one of its key areas, offering extensive and diverse legal advice. Our lawyers combine strategic thinking and excellent knowledge in the sector to ensure that client’s business is soundly and securely based.
Тhe law firm provides a unique combination of experience and resources, and a partnering approach that allows us to focus specifically on what our clients need. In addition to our legal expertise, our lawyers often fulfill the role of a business consultant, who works as part of an in-house team to provide a first rate service.
As a trusted legal advisor, with a strong market understanding, Georgiev, Todorov & Co. has been involved in a number of complex local and international projects in different industry sectors including energy. real estate, pharmaceutical, transport, finance, and telecommunications.
- Georgiev, Todorov & Co. provided legal assistance to the international pharmaceutical group RECORDATI S.p.A. in relation to the establishment of its trade representation office in Bulgaria. We advised the client further on the establishment procedure for its subsidiary in Bulgaria – Recordati Bulgaria. As the only legal adviser in Bulgaria, our lawyers work in close relation with the whole Recordati Group (Romania, Italy, Ireland, etc.) regarding their overall activity on the Bulgarian market. Furthermore, we actively assist the client on a regular basis in drafting contracts for the distribution of pharmaceutical products.
- Our law firm represents Alfred C. Toepfer International – a commodity trading company founded in 1919. We have been selected as the main legal consultant for the restructuring of the Bulgarian business of ADM and the sale of their subsidiary, operating the port of ADM Silistra. The services provided included: drafting all necessary documents for capital increase; determination of employment relations; drafting a contract for sale and assistance in the transfer of real estate.
- Georgiev, Todorov & Co. provided legal services to Fleet Services for the purchase of all shares in the capital of Mobiliz Bilgi ve İletişim Teknolojileri Anonymous Şirketi – a joint stock company organized and existing under the laws of the Republic of Turkey. The acquired company is the second largest GPS operator in Turkey and is constantly developing its business.
- Legal advice was also provided to On Clinic in relation to restructuring and transfer of shares.
- Alliance Print is a Bulgarian leading printing house which has received many awards for high quality of its polygraph products. Georgiev, Todorov & Co. provides day-to-day legal advice, regarding contracts for printing, cessions, guarantees, agreements, etc. Recently our law firm advised Alliance Print in relation to a contract with an international supplier of major importance for the client for improving their quality of printing products.
- For more than 10 years our firm provides high standard legal advice on corporate and commercial matters to one of the most reputable pharmaceutical companies worldwide – Roche Bulgaria, the Bulgarian subsidiary of Hoffmann-La Roche.
- Our lawyers have also been trusted by the Bulgarian Telecommunication Company (BTC) for more than a decade. Court representation of the company was provided on public procurement procedures, regulatory and corporate matters, as well as on competition law issues.
- Georgiev, Todorov & Co. consulted one of the leading companies in Bulgaria in the development of casino software and the gaming industry – Dopamine EOOD. The law firm provides advice on day to day basis on commercial law issues and consults on the various business ventures and initiatives of the client.
- We have provided legal advice on one of the largest deals in Bulgaria in 2008 – the process of privatization of the “Bulgarian Navy”, as the selected candidate is KG Maritime Shipping, who we still advise on various issues.
- Over the years our team has advised Titan Sport EAD on the acquisition of the professional football club PFK CSKA EAD and Maxam CE Bulgaria on the acquisition of the business concerning the manufacturing of industrial explosives for civil purposes of Expal Bulgaria. Both deals are high-value.