Since our establishment, the expert team of Georgiev, Todorov & Co. has developed corporate law as one of the leading areas in which we offer extensive and diverse legal advice. Our law firm combines strategic thinking and technical excellence to ensure that client’s business is soundly and securely based. Georgiev, Todorov & Co. provides a unique combination of experience and resources, and a partnering approach that allows us to focus specifically on what our clients need. As well as providing the legal expertise, our law firm often fulfills the role of a business consultant, working as part of an in-house team to provide a first rate service.
- RECORDATI S.p.A. – Georgiev, Todorov & Co. provided legal assistance to RECORDATI S.p.A. (an international pharmaceutical group, established in 1926) in relation with an establishment of a trade representation office in Bulgaria. We advised further the client on an establishment procedure of its subsidiary in Bulgaria – Recordati Bulgaria. As the only legal adviser in Bulgaria Georgiev, Todorov & Co. works in a close relation with the whole Recordati Group (Recordati Romania, Recordati Italy, Recordati Ireland, etc.) regarding their overall activity on the Bulgarian market. Furthermore our law firm actively assists the client day-to-day in drafting contracts for distribution of pharmaceutical products.
- Alliance Print – Our client Alliance Print is a Bulgarian leading printing house which has received many awards for high quality of its polygraph products. Georgiev, Todorov & Co. provides day-to-day legal advice regarding drafting contracts for printing, cessions, guarantees, agreements, etc. Recently our law firm provided legal consultancy to Alliance Print regarding a contract of major importance for improving their quality of printing products – a paper delivery contract with a Russian supplier.
- Advising Bulgarian Telecommunication Company on the sale of its division for broadcasting of radio and TV signals – “Radio and TV systems” (National Unit “Radio and TV stations”) and on the acquisition of the retail chains of stores for mobile and information technology devices – “2be”.
- Advising Titan Sport EAD (a subsidiary of Titan International Holding AD) on the acquisition of the professional football club PFK CSKA EAD.
- Advising Maxam CE Bulgaria on the acquisition of the business concerning manufacturing of industrial explosives for civil purposes of Expal Bulgaria worth more than EUR 10 mln.