Georgiev, Todorov & Co. has a first-class real estate practice. Our qualified lawyers have the sophistication and expertise to deal with all demanding transactions on behalf of investors, developers, corporate occupiers and other players in the real estate arena. We undertake a broad spectrum of work across all real estate asset classes including acquisitions and disposals, real estate financing, portfolio sales and securitization, sale and lease back, development, tax mitigation solutions.
- Georgiev, Todorov & Co. provides ongoing complex legal consultancy to one of the most successful real estate companies on the Bulgarian market – AG Capital regarding the acquisition of sizable properties in Sofia, including in-depth analysis of the ownership rights of the property subjects of acquisition, territorial status and planning provisions under the general plan of Sofia, etc. Since 2014 Georgiev, Todorov & Co. was recognized by the company as a friend of the group.
- National Association of Property Developers (NAPD) – Georgiev, Todorov & Co. has been chosen to be the legal advisor of the professional organization of the largest construction entrepreneurs in Bulgaria and to represents and protect their interests and initiatives in front of the competent Bulgarian authorities and the state. Our law firm provided an in-depth analysis for realization of the public transport infrastructure for the territory of the Sofia Municipality subject to regulation of the legislation for the last 30 years, as well as legal consultancy related to improving the investment process in Bulgaria.
- Advising Bulgarian Telecommunication Company with regards to the sale of the company’s real estate properties and the firm has made due diligence on all the real estate The total value is EUR 335 million.
- Advising Alfred Toepfer International regarding acquisition of real estate properties for construction of port and silos on Danube River.
- Advising European Parliament as a representative of EU regarding the purchase of real estate property.