Georgiev, Todorov & Co. offers a first-class real estate practice.
Our lawyers have the experience and expertise to deal with all demanding matters on behalf of investors, developers, corporate occupiers and other key players in the real estate sector. Clients are from various areas – government, industrial engineering, pharmaceuticals, finance, transportation and charities.
Our team provides a full scope of legal services, including contract drafting (sale and purchase as well as construction agreements, contracts for establishing real
rights), due diligence (complex analysis of real rights, ownership, territorial status of properties, planning of territory), and representation before the institutions. We also undertake work related to acquisitions and disposals, financing, portfolio sales and securitization, and tax mitigation solutions for a group of construction companies and real estate entrepreneurs.
- Currently representing BLD 33 in court proceedings with a significant material interest in relation to an issued building permit for construction of a complex of buildings, located in a prestigious district in the centre of Sofia.
- Georgiev, Todorov & Co. provides ongoing legal consultancy to one of the most successful real estate companies on the Bulgarian market – AG Capital, regarding the acquisition of properties in Sofia, including in-depth analysis of the ownership rights of the property subjects of acquisition, territorial status and planning provisions under the general plan of Sofia. In 2014 our law firm was recognized by the company as a friend of the group.
- Our team has been chosen to be the legal advisor of the professional organization of the largest construction entrepreneurs in Bulgaria – National Association of Property Developers (NAPD) and to protect their interests in front of the competent Bulgarian authorities and the state. Our law firm provided an in-depth analysis for realization of the public transport infrastructure for the territory of the Sofia Municipality subject to regulation of the legislation for the last 30 years, as well as provided legal consultancy related to improving the investment process in Bulgaria.
- We advised the Bulgarian Telecommunication Company with regards to the sale of the company’s real estate properties and prepared due diligence reports. The total value of the properties was around EUR 335 million.
- Assisting Alfred Toepfer International regarding the acquisition of real estate properties for construction of port and silos on Danube River.